An Interactive Story An Interactive Story

Meh...

It was alright. Only fun part was sticking the thorn into the thing's eye.

And it's WANDERING not wondering

Wandering: To move without aim
Wondering: Contemplating over something

Shoot Kim Jong-il Shoot Kim Jong-il

Decent

I like the music, Drop the Bomb by Scotty-D. But the gameplay is stupid. They shouldn't have explosions on them when they get shot, try using some blood.

Orbit Orbit

Nicely Done

You did very well making this game. I spent a lot of time playing this addicting game, it's on my favorites now ^.^

Cheers

Demon Girl Demon Girl

Much better

This one beats Jungle Girl by far. Keep it up!

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

How do you describe the game: F*CKING AWSOME!

Dude I was always a Megaman and Metroid fan, this is the best hybrid thingy I've ever played. I love the remixes of the metroid and megaman songs. Good work.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

DOOOOOOOOOD!

Hey that was awsome, but I miss the offline version. Anyway, for all of you who want to hear my work, try
6-0---0---0---0---0---0---9-----92---6-1---1---1---7---3---
9---9-6--3---3---7----------1---1---0---0---1---2---9---1---
0----a---9---9---3-4---4----bb--3-3-2---6----------------0--
-1---1-2-1---4-4-------7-7-2-6a---0---0---5-7-7-5-7-a----2-3
-2-2-7-7-7-6----

Rock On!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

HELL YEA!

Dude this could make it to the game platforms like Alien Hominid did!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Its not done completly is it?

ur missing a few vital things: Knuckles' glide/wall climb/punch, sonic's spin attack (air)and cream/cheese's attack and fly

other than that good job and if its in here tell me pass to Hot crater i love that level

Hacky Sack Jr Hacky Sack Jr

good job

unlike that other guy, i could keep the ball in the air for 5 COMBOS!!! guess u just won 100 bucks. aaaaand i do have to agree with the other guy, try using different keys because my brothers laptop doesnt have the num pad and so he cant play it.

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

LOL i forgot how to attack

i was at like 50 hp left when i finally figured out how to attack. AND I LOST TO A YELLOW FACED NOT COMPLETED PERSON!!! good game